As 2021 draws near, the auto industry is getting ready to tackle the new year with a host of new car models. From luxury vehicles with the latest in driver-assist features to hybrids with green technology, automakers around the world are unveiling some of the most advanced and cutting-edge models to hit the road. In this article, we’ll break down the top car models for 2021, including their features, specs, and even pricing. From the mentally stimulating to the economically-minded, we’re sure you’ll find a car that’s perfect for your budget and lifestyle. 2021 is looking to be a strong year for car models. Some of the most exciting cars due to be released this year include:
1. Audi e-tron GT: This electric sports car will offer dynamic performance and top-level luxury thanks to its three electric motors that will generate up to 590 hp.
2. Mercedes-AMG One: This two-seat hypercar is powered by a hybrid powertrain of an F1-derived 1.6 liter V6 and four electric motors. It is capable of producing up to 1,000 hp.
3. Toyota Supra: This sports car was developed in collaboration with BMW and is a worthy successor to the original Supra. It is powered by a 3.0 liter turbocharged engine that produces up to 335 hp.
4. Porsche Taycan: This electric sport sedan is capable of providing incredible performance and luxury. Its motor produces up to 750 hp and 774 lb-ft of torque.
5. Ford Bronco: This off-roader is designed to tackle some of the toughest off-road conditions. It is powered by a 2.3 liter EcoBoost engine and produces up to 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque.
These are just a few of the exciting cars due to be released in 2021. It promises to be an exciting year for car shopping.